Try these 5 Simple Tips!!
We all wish to have a healthy and beautiful hair. Long or short, hair is an important factor that decides beauty. But it is painful, when you notice too much hair on your pillow, bathing soap and towel, and for sure, you are suffering from hair fall. Hair fall can be a common problem these days. Stress, hygiene, certain products, genetics, childbirth, post pregnancy can be the reason behind it. If you are really worried and thinking how to stop hair fall, then our natural hair care tips will work for you
- Oiling– Oiling has always been considered as the best remedy for hair fall. Overnight oiling is the best and fetches great results in hair fall. Oiling boosts blood circulation, nourishes the scalp which will reduce hair fall¸ will make the hair stronger from the roots to tips. You can even mix Olive oil with the coconut nut oil to enhance the efficiency and massage your scalp with this at night and wash with a mild shampoo in the morning.
- Choose the Right Products– Always choose hair care products that are not piled with too many chemicals and should be mild like the shampoos, conditioners, etc.
- Heat Styling– If you are already suffering from hair fall, then the first thing you should do is to cut down or stop the heat treatments like hair dryers, straightening irons, hot hair rollers, and curling irons etc. It’s better to let your hair air dry and minimize the use of chemical styling products. They can harm your hair and make them dry.
- Onions– Onion juice is really magical, that it can stop your hair fall and make your hair regrow. It is a powerful remedy for hair fall and regrowth. Take an onion and extract the juice, apply it directly to the hair and scalp, massaging gently. Onion contains, sulfur that helps to promote the growth of new hair.
- Good Diet and Vitamins– Good diet can control half of the skin and hair related problems, so make sure that you take a balanced diet that includes proteins, vitamins, and essential minerals. Include food items like yogurt, broccoli, and carrots in your diet.
You can try these simple tips in your home and it will not only prevent hair fall but improve the overall quality of your hair.